What is a WY registered agent?
According to the State of Wyoming, any company registered in the state is required to have a physicall person present during business hours to accept any type of legal documents.
What do we do as your WY registered agent?
- Physical Address in Wyoming
A WY registered agent must have a physical address in Wyoming. A PO Box, drop box, and mail forwarding services are not accepted by the state.
- Normal Business Hours
An agent maintains normal business hours in order to be accesable for any type of legal documents that need to be personally delivered.
- Compliance and Audits
Records must be kept to ensure we meet Wyoming registered agent requirements at all times.
Two Of Our Basic Requirements
These basic requirements are set forth in Wyoming State Statutes and required for all registered agents within Wyoming.
- We make sure a natural person over the age of 18 is pysically present at the registered agent office.
- We are availble during our normal business hours.
- We have a physical address in the State of Wyoming.
We Maintain Our Records
- We retain a written agreement creating an agency relationship to accept service of process on behalf of your company.
- We accept properly delivered legal documents.
- We notify your business’s designated contact in the even of service of process.
- We maintain and keep state required records of the business’s managers, principals, and communications contact.
We will not disclose your details to anyone or any other company unless required by Wyoming’s production of records requirement. Even then, there are strict procedures that need to be followed in order for us to release any client details.
Secretary Of State
According to state statute, all records maintained by us can be subject to periodic or special review by the Wyoming Secretary of State.
Our records are subject to properly served, valid, enforceable subpoenas.
Records are only disclosed upon receipt of a valid subpoena. Otherwise, we will not discuss client details with any law enforcement.
Have questions about our state requirements?
Who has access to the information provided to us?
We do not share or sell any information you provide to us. All communications are strictly for our business together relating to registered agent services.
What type of information is a registered agent required to maintain?
According to Wyoming State statute, we are required to maintain all members, managers, and designated contact details. This includes address and phone.
Will my personal information be released without my consent?
We will not share any of your information with third parties. We are only required to disclose our records to the Wyoming Secretary of State and anyone with a valid subpoena.
Hire us as your WY registered agent
We will help get your company going.